Thursday, December 08, 2005

8 Days Remaining?? Cryptic Bungie Message

Hey

A quickie update today, just passing on some news. Most of you don't know this, but I happen to be an occasional online buddy of Ninja on Fire, the Bungie person that makes playlists for H2. I was the first one to suggest the idea for Team ActionSack, as well as the inventor of the Brutality gametype. I also had a hand in getting Rumble Needlers into Rumble Armory. I logged in today to MSN Messenger and his personal message was "8 Days Remaining". I wondered what that meant, and we had the following conversation.

Pudge says:
Hey
Pudge says:
Know your busy
Pudge says:
but what does 8 days remaining mean??
Pudge says:
If you can, hints would be cool
Pudge says:
If you can't, that's ok too
Ninja 0n Fire says:
It's 8 days until December 16th.
Pudge says:
oh
Pudge says:
...
Ninja 0n Fire says:
It's a Friday, my favorite day.
Pudge says:
that's good

Obviously, something big is happening on the 16th, and he can't tell anyone about it. Maybe Bungie's new project revealed? Maybe something else? Who knows. But now I'm psyched.

Halo 3 here we come!
-Pudge

No comments:

Post a Comment