Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Bungie Day 2010

Hey,

With Bungie hard at work on Halo Reach, there isn't a lot that they
can do to celebrate one of my favorite geek holidays, Bungie Day.
Celebrated every July 7th, it is the official day to celebrate one of
the greatest game design teams in existence. While the celebrations
are muted a little from past years, they still took time out of their
busy schedules to do two things. Firstly, they turned on the Flaming
Helmet in Halo 3 for everyone today so we can all be Ninjas 0n Fire.
In fact the only reason I'm writing this now is because I left my copy
of Halo ODST at PudgeTowers, so I have to re-download all the maps for
the game to get on most of the playlists. Epic fail I know.

Secondly, they posted a great video by Red vs Blue which previews some
stuff from Halo Reach.

At the end I had a nerdgasm. They're going to be at Comic Con! Halo
Reach is not going to be a big part of Pudge's Cross Country City and
Con Cavalcade. For now though, I'm off to pwn some n00bs while my head
is on fire.

Later
-Pudge

Posted via email from Random Pudgie Thoughts of Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment