Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Blog 2.0

Hey,

In anticipation of this year's vacation event, Pudge's Cross Country
City and Con Cavalcade, in which I will be traveling to NYC with the
family and then flying out to my first ever big convention, San Diego
Comic-Con, I decided to redo my blog to make it easier to post from
the floor of a convention. Blogger worked for a long time, but
Posterous seemed more web 2.0 friendly, and I'm happy to make the
switch. I ported over just about everything from the old version of
Pudgie Thoughts, mostly for memories sake, and now it's ready to take
in newer content then my E3 thoughts. My new URL, which I'm really
digging, is pudge.posterous.com. Alliteration FTW. BTW, I also decided
to port over all the blog posts here onto the old site over at
needlerfanpudge.blogspot.com, until that becomes silly redundant or
Blogger shuts down, whichever comes first.

In the weeks to come, prepare yourself for a barrage of photo and
video updates from New York and the Comic Con floor, as well as a
nightly swag report poster here while I'm in San Diego, plus maybe in
New York if I get anything of interest there. I hope you enjoy the new
look, and I can't wait to be feeding the internet new pictures of
Slave Leias and Klingons.

Later
-Pudge

Posted via email from Random Pudgie Thoughts of Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment