Monday, April 27, 2009

Pudge Tweets! RAW 4-27-09 Edition

Hey,

I've decided that since I'm spending WAY more time on Twitter lately (More than I'd like to admit too) It would be cool to use those tweets for something besides Twitter. So from time to time, if I'm active on Twitter, I'll collect the related tweets and post them as a blog post. He's my tweets regarding WWE RAW this week.

  • Setting up for #WWE #RAW with Pick. Should be intriguing with Rated RKO back on top.-about 4 hours ago from TwitterFox
  • Video Package already? Let the man cut a promo #WWE!-about 3 hours ago from TwitterFox
  • (About MVP's missing tunnel) @grimchokobo I miss it too. But MVP's back to the push. Awesome! #wwe
  • Cole-"HE'S BALLIN BABY!"ughh, I miss you JR! #wwe-about 3 hours ago from TwitterFox
  • (About MVP's losing streak) @grimchokobo He even lost to that up-and-comer Kizarny! #wwe-about 3 hours ago from TwitterFox
  • OK. I just saw the worst commercial for a movie ever. With a baby coming out of a break dancer. Dance Flick. I'm in shock...
  • Goldust! YAY! Call me crazy, but this guy is awesome. #wwe
  • Who gets pinned from a Punch to the head? :( Goldust is still awesome... #wwe-about 2 hours ago from TwitterFox
  • SuperShane ruins MVP's moment in the sun... STOP IT! #wwe
  • @grimchokobo Seriously, three months of SuperShane now. I can't stand it! #wwe
  • Cole "Do you really want the Big Show around after he destroyed Cena?" YES! YES! 1000 times YES!
  • Miz's Cena Movie Diss made me LOL. #wwe
  • There's an FCW shirt in the audience? WTF? #wwe
  • And here we see what the WWE tag team division has become. Jobbers, a Heel Team, and a Face Team. It's kinda sad. #wwe
  • Video package from the beginning of the show that recaps the same shit they've been recapping for MONTHS. WE KNOW #WWE! PUNTS BAD! HHH GOOD!
  • *SCREAMS at TV* GO AWAY SHANE! #wwe
  • I officially give up on this main event. I'm going to go get Midnight Breakfast at the USF Cafeteria. #wwe
-Pudge

No comments:

Post a Comment