Sunday, September 02, 2007

Reintroduction to a Madder Man

Hey,

It's been a long time since I thought about this site, even longer since I'd given up on what I wanted before due to me being too damn busy. But I'll always think of this blog as a permanent thing that I do some stuff on throughout my existence, which brings me to why I'm posting right now.

There are currently 23 days remaining until I'm sitting outside a Gamestop at the mall with Halofreak (one of my good friends with WAY too many video games) getting our copies of Halo 3. I'm obsessed with that fact and it's driving me crazy, but that's besides the point. One of the big features of Halo 3 is the Fileshare, where you can post content made by you for the world to enjoy. I've decided that my long defunct and always readerless blog would be the perfect place to describe in intricate detail my Forge variants and gametypes. What makes me think people will give a damn? Well, I think of myself as a pretty good creator (I did make Brutality, which was featured and loathed by idiots on the Team Actionsack playlist, so that's something ;) ). Mostly, I just want somewhere that gives me more space than a name on Bnet (www.bungie.net for the uninitiated)

In the weeks to come, I plan to post some about my ideas for Halo 3 gametypes, a rant about Bungie pro if I can find it on the forum, and probably some other random shit too. But for now, I gotta go serve old people food for pay.

Welcome back ego. I missed you
-Pudge

----------------
Now playing: Fort Minor - In Stereo
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment