Monday, May 09, 2005

Introduction to a Madman

Hey.

I've wanted to start a blog for a long time now, as I am a very opinionated person. I'm glad I finally stopped being lazy and started it. I guess I should introduce myself to the net. I am Pudge. That is my chosen name and the only one I will use as I want to remain anonymous.
I live in a very small town, and (as the description says) my home is a place called Zion, a gamer's paradise, an oasis in my desert of a town. Now just to warn everyone before hand, I'm very bad at being frequent. What I mean is that this blog most definitely wont be updated every day. But I will post things maybe twice a week, and try to make it long enough to sustain people's thoughts and interests until the next post.

The topics I will post about will be mostly random, as I like almost any kind of geeky thing you can think of. Some faves include Star Wars (not a Trek kind of guy, although Khan kicks ass), Marvel (DC is too boring and also too all over the place with Superman being in ten places at once. Although I do enjoy the occasional Batman when one of his teenage teammates isn't being introduced or dieing), and Xbox (although Gamecube is a close second. PS2 and the sad PSP are dead last and I would only buy one to replace my 1995 vintage PS1). The only geeky things I can think of that I don't like are PC games in general (too slow and too life consuming, although I find that Xbox Live is consuming too much of my life right now), cosplay (SO CREEPY), and RPGs (same reasons as PC games, although I must add to the list that they are either like extended hack and slashes or slow as molasses turn-based games to me).

(Note: I'm not going to make any appollogies, if I hate something with a passion (ex. G4, MTV, Pop Music, Reality Shows) I'm gonna bash it with all my might.)

Oh and about the name, that's just something I came up with that goes with the more crazy side of my personality that probably won't be shown on this blog as much as I'd like. But my friends (and enemies) know that I only need a bottle of Mountain Dew (The Elixer of Life) to make me extremely hyper, and maybe more annoying than people would like. But I can't help myself sometimes.

Until I find something interesting to say
-Pudge

Edit-Here are some contact details if anyone cares

www.gamertag.com and www.bungie.net MB Name-NeedlerFanPudge
XBL Gamertag-NeedlerFanPudge
www.toonzone.net MB Name-InvaderEd77
Names around the internet-SkullRaidramon, Mewman77, KingVegeta77
AIM Name-SkullRaidramon
Yahoo! Name-KingVegeta77
MSN name-
santaman17@hotmail.com
E-mail (please use this E-mail or just leave comments)
needlerfanpudge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment