Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pudgey Adventures Quickie: Italian Festival

Hey,

I went to an "Italian Festival" today in my hometown. This basically ammounts to a bunch of local Italian resteraunts setting up and selling some food, and you can sit and listen to music. There was also a weird side section filled with unrelated goods including a Verizon Wireless booth, a booth for the local Baseball team, and a booth selling Jewish woodwork. It was strange.

 

But the real reason I'm writing today is not because of the very good food or the unrelated booths, it was the music decorating the whole event. For about 80% of the time we were there, this was the music that we were listening to.

Doo-Wop. Serriously. Why? I mean, beside the fact I live in Florida? Sometimes I wonder about people... Anyway, I'm off to go watch the Royal Rumble with friends, and I hope this small bit of craziness has lightened your day.

-Pudge

Posted via email from Random Pudgie Thoughts of Goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment