Friday, March 17, 2006

Gamertag.com, or the best Xbox Live Community on the Net

Hey,

I've been having chronic headaches, as well as stomach problems (to say the least), which has been seriously delaying any work on this blog. I have several articles up my sleeve, and I hope they'll be up by the end of the month, if not sooner. I however thought that I might as well post up something to keep the hungry, yet anonymous, legions of Pudge fans satisfied. So here is a short little post about one of my favorite websites.

Gamertag.com is a community of XBL gamers who are tired of the constant Halo 2 action. They believe that there is more to Xbox than just Halo. To spur play of different games, they organize Community Gaming Nights for games you might not expect. Some of the more usual games they play are...

MechAssault 1&2
Crimson Skies
Ghost Recon in all it's forms
Unreal Championship 1&2
Far Cry (Every Friday)
As well as various 360 Titles

They also encourage anyone to start a CGN once you've gone to a few, and as long as it supports plenty of players, any game is eligible. The forums are also updated fairly frequently. Basically, if anyone has XBL, they should be going to this website and playing!

-Cya at the CGNs!

Pudge

No comments:

Post a Comment